Everybody wants to stay healthy and search for Ayurvedic natural treatment and an Ayurvedic Physician who can teach them. Ayurveda is one of the best ways to recover from any health problem. It has no side effects, and several companies promote the use of Ayurvedic products.
Acharya Manish as An Ayurvedic Physician
Manish Acharya is one of the famous motivational speakers and Ayurvedic Physician who encourage people to save their lives from chemical-based medicines. He helps people that use natural herbs and change eating habits to make your life diseases free. We are getting sick due to low immunity power in the body. Bad eating habits, Unhealthy lifestyle, improper rest and sleep, lack of exercise daily routine damage your body function and weaken your immune system. So it is imperative to change your lifestyle to make your immune system strong and healthy.
What is Immunity?
It is the resistance of body cells against various microorganisms and diseases causing microbes.Immunity is a very crucial step to keep your body from harmful bacteria and viruses.
Ayurveda is the oldest method of treating human beings from various health problems. It is an Indian traditional method in which natural herbs and spices are used as home remedies to treat health ailments and encourage people to follow the Ayurvedic tradition. To stay healthy or keep your immune system strengthened, follow Ayurveda. Ayurveda works on your lifestyle to make it fit; it works on your diet and encourages you to make a routine of yoga and meditation.
Health tips Based on Ayurveda:
- Avoid alcoholism, cigarette smoking, and sugar or artificial flavored drinks or beverages from your daily life.
- Avoid eating unhealthy diets like junk food, oily food, packet food with harmful preservatives.
- Stop having dairy products and non-vegetarian food.
- Do exercise, yoga, and meditation to manage your weight and stress level in your daily life routine.
- Eat fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, and salad in your diet.
- Eat dry nuts, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, basil seeds, etc. in daily routine.
- Detoxify your body weekly to make your body cells healthy and refreshed.
- Stop the overuse of chemical-based allopathic medicine.
- Complete your sleep hours and give proper rest to your body.
- Use natural herbs or organic products to treat your minor or major health issues.
Ayurveda in Your daily Life – An Advice by Ayurvedic Physician
Ayurveda plays a vital role in keeping your body healthy holistically.
- Detoxification: Ayurvedic herbs help to detoxify the body and remove the toxins from the body. It prevents you from various indigestion problems like constipation, gas, and acidity.
- Digestion: natural herbs are rich in fibers and have various medicinal properties that improve the digestion process and boost your metabolism rate.
- Metabolism: Ayurveda helps to move the fats from the body cell and boost the metabolic rate. It helps to manage the body weight and protects you from obesity.
- Immunity: Herbs have anti-bacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties that boost your immune system and protect you from various infections.
- Blood circulation: Natural herbs maintain the cholesterol level in the body and maintain blood circulation. It also promotes the blood sugar level of your body.
- Hormones level: it maintains the hormones balance in the body and protects you from various chronic health problems.
- Nervous system: Ayurvedic herbs help reduce stress levels, protect your body from various health problems, and improve your concentration and memory.
Natural Herbs Helps To Boost Immune System:
Use of natural organic herbs makes your life easy and disease free because it boosts your immune system, and there is no chance to get sick if your immune system is healthy.
Giloy: Giloy has medicinal properties, and it boosts your immune system against various pathogens. It also helps to maintain the blood sugar level and helps to lose weight.
Ginger: Ginger ant anti-inflammatory properties and protects your body from infection and boosts your metabolism rate.
Black Pepper: Black pepper has various medicinal properties, and it protects you from multiple infections and boosts the immune system against different harmful pathogens.
Haldi: Haldi is useful as an antiseptic; it heals the wound quickly and boosts your immunity. It also helps in digestion improvement and increases your metabolism rate.
Tulsi: It is an antioxidant-rich herb that helps your body to excrete toxins from the body.
Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to boost the immune system because of its anti-inflammatory properties, and it helps to maintain the blood sugar and cholesterol level in your body.
The other herbs like Fenugreek, Carom seeds, Pudina, Red Chandan, White Chandan, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Shankhpushpi, Amla, and Neem, etc. Are useful to boost your immune system to fight against various infections.
Food You Have To Eat Boost Your Immune System:
To feed your body with certain kinds of food may boost your immune system against harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Citrus Fruits: Firstly, the fruits like grapefruit, oranges, lemons, and limes are rich in vitamin C that increases the production of WBC, which are known as fighter cells of the body.
- Red Bell Pepper: It is also rich with vitamin c and boosts your immunity against pathogens. It also keeps your skin and eye healthy.
- Broccoli: It contains essential vitamins and minerals, and has an abundance of antioxidants. It helps to excrete out toxins through waste from the body and boost your immune system.
- Garlic: It is found in every cuisine in the whole world. It has Anti-bacterial properties and protects you from various infections. It helps lower the blood pressure in a hypertensive patient and keeps the body’s cholesterol level.
- Spinach: It contains iron and Vitamin C. It has Numerous amount of antioxidants and increases the ability of body cells to fight against infection caused by bacteria or viruses.
- Almond: It contains vitamin E and helps to boost the immune system.
- Green Tea: It contains Antioxidants and helps to excrete toxins from the body and boost your body’s immune system.
- Kiwi: Kiwi Is naturally full of all essential nutrients like potassium, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C. It helps to fill the nutritional requirement of the body cells and increase the production o white blood cells to fight against various bacterial and viral infections.
Conclusion By An Ayurvedic Physician
In conclusion, suppose you want to boost your immune system in a natural way against various bacteria and viruses. In that case, you follow the guidelines of Ayurveda and start using natural herbs and spices in your dietary plan. You can get better health advice related to your health problem online from an expert Ayurvedic Physician.
Acharya Manish is the founder of Shuddhi Ayurveda. In this, he connects with people with the help of Ayurveda, and he opens more than 150 clinics in PAN India to treat various health problems with the use of natural products. Moreover, he is encouraging people to stop the use of chemical-based allopathy medicine to treat health ailments. If you have any health problems and want to boost your immunity, you can directly call our Expert Ayurvedic Physician through a video call to get free health advice related to your health problem.