Be always prepared about yourself when you visit an Ayurvedic Practitioner. In the Ayurveda Health Care system, all ayurvedic physicians go through all these processes to determine the diseases and imbalance causes. After diagnosis, they decide the suitable treatment for health-related problems based on Ayurveda.
In Ayurveda, an expert Ayurvedic Physician diagnoses your health issues by not only body examination but asks some questions to gather some external and personal medical history, including diet, job type, exercise, intimate relationship, and mental health.
Now you are confused about how an Ayurvedic doctor diagnoses a health problem without any blood test or mechanical examination. To clear your confusion, let’s discuss the initial examination done by an Ayurvedic Practitioner to determine the health problem and its potential cause.
What Is Initial Examination?
It is the process to diagnose the diseases by knowing the potential cause before giving any treatment. It includes three steps.
- Darshan ( Observation): In this step of examination, Ayurvedic physicians check skin color, skin texture, movements, skin, and color of eyes, nose shape, facial ridges, lips, hairs, and nails.
- Sparsha ( Touch): This is the essential step in the diagnosis of health problems. In this, an Ayurvedic physician palpate, auscultate, and percussion or tapping internal organs to listen to the sounds. In this type, the Ayurvedic Practitioner focuses on pulse, tongue, and speech.
- Prashna (Question): In this ayurvedic doctor asks for symptoms, he also inquires about mental health. He/she tries to gather personal history like diet, exercise, job type, etc.
Now the question is, how does the Ayurveda Health Care system work?
In Allopathy Or western healthcare system, the way of diagnosis is entirely different from Ayurveda.
The diagnosis of health problems is made by diagnosing what bacteria norovirus causes illness. Based on that, the treatment is given to fight against that particular disease-causing pathogens.
But Ayurvedic treatment is different from modern health care systems. Ayurvedic methods of diagnosing health problems not only depend on the focus disease level but also depend on the condition of the patient. This method of treatment is known as Rogi- Roga Pareeksha.
Instead of giving an Ayurvedic medicine, An expert Ayurvedic Practitioner concentrates on different Ayurvedic methods that strengthen your health and help in fast recovery.
What Do You Understand By Ayurveda?
“The Great Thing about Ayurveda Is That Its Treatment Always Yield Side Benefits, No side effects.”
Ayurveda: It is known as knowledge of life. It originated in India more than 5000 years ago.
According to Ayurveda study, the body comprises seven dhatus, made from five natural elements. These all combine and form three dosha that controls the whole body function.
- Rasa (plasma)
- Rakta (blood)
- Mamsa (muscles)
- Meda (fat)
- Asthi (bones)
- Majja(bone marrow)
- Shukra(reproductive fluid)
Five Natural Elements of The Body:
Three Doshas of The Body Are:
Ayurveda Health Care Benefits:
The health problems occur due to an imbalance between any of the three doshas. Natural herbs have the potential to maintain the balance between doshas and keeping your body healthy and fit.
- Digestion: Ayurveda (ayurvedic herbs) improves digestion and prevents you from chronic health issues like liver, kidney diseases, and heart disease.
- Metabolism Booster: Natural herbs boost metabolism rate. The Ayurvedic health care system plans treatment based on Ayurvedic herbs, therapy, and diet plan, yoga, and meditation, etc.
- Immunity Booster: The natural herbs used in Ayurveda to treat health problems boost the immune system against infection naturally.
- Provide Nutrition: Natural herbs provide nutrients to the body cell for thor efficient function and growth.
- Blood purification and circulation: natural herbs purify the blood and maintain the blood circulation without any blockage in the bloodstream.
- Hormones balance: natural herbs balance hormones in the body and protect you from hormonal disorders.
- Nervous System: Ayurvedic methods of treatment helps in reducing stress and tension. It promotes a healthy and functional nervous system without any neurologic disorders.
An Ayurvedic Practitioner has in-depth knowledge regarding these all elements or doshas, and they know how to balance three doshas. An Ayurvedic physician plans Ayurvedic treatment to keep your body holistically fit and healthy. The Ayurvedic treatment methods include-
- Use of herbs
- Panchakarma therapy
- Ayurvedic oil massage
- Yoga and exercise
- Nutrition and diet plan
Health tips to stay healthy and disease-free: When you visit an Ayurvedic practitioner, he will give you some health tips to stay healthy and fit. Moreover, health problems are based on a healthy lifestyle, adequate diet intake, natural herbs, yoga and meditation, and the body’s detoxification.
- Lifestyle modification includes,
- Avoid junk, oily and spicy food.
- Take proper rest and sleep.
- Stop alcohol intake
- Prohibit cigarette smoking
- Learn stress management techniques
- Laugh loud several times in a day
- Keep yourself always positive.
- Eat your every meal on time.
- Make a routine of daily walk or jogging.
In ayurvedic treatment, a healthy diet plays an essential role in getting rid of health problems. A well-planned diet plan is prepared by the Ayurvedic Practitioner to treat health-related problems.
- Add nuts, seeds, and dried fruits in your diet plan.
- Make a good habit of eating fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables to get essential health benefits.
- Avoid non- vegetarian food and dairy products to stay healthy and fit.
- Stop eating extra salt and sugar in your diet.
- Limit sugar intake and avoid sugar-containing beverages.
- Eat low fat or low carbohydrate diet.
- Add antioxidant-rich food items in your plan.
- Eat a fiber-rich diet to keep your bowel movement regular.
Yoga and Meditation:In ayurvedic treatment practicing yoga and meditation is essential. Yoga and meditation reduce stress and improves concentration. It helps in healthy weight management and prevents obesity.
Natural Herbs:In Ayurveda, treatment is done using natural herbs that include multiple types of herbs.
- Tulsi, etc.
Conclusion by an Ayurvedic Practitioner:
In conclusion, to stay healthy and disease-free, always choose the Ayurvedic way. Take useful health advice from an expert Ayurvedic Practitioner regarding your health issues. He/she will guide you in the best way of treating your health problem with herbs naturally. Moreover, you can also visit the Ayurveda Health Care Centre for a detailed checkup.