Ayurvedic health treatment is on everyone’s search history for some or the other ailment. Ayurveda is the science of healing which originated on the Indian subcontinent 5000 years ago. Ayurveda, the wellness system being one of the oldest traditions is now becoming popular in the modern world globally. From treating chronic disorders like cancer to finding simple tips to lose weight, Ayurveda, is the guiding light to many who have been disappointed by the side effects of allopathy. As we know Ayurveda is about mindfulness and sending nutrition to the brain, reduce stress and harvesting a balanced lifestyle, dietary discipline and natural remedies that make you lose weight holistically and safely. This blog will shed light on several ayurvedic eating practices, lifestyle behavior, home remedies and supplements that tells us a lot about the effectiveness of Ayurveda in weight loss methods.
Ayurveda after several years of being overshadowed with allopathic medicines are finally out in the open and its advantages are being acknowledged by everyone. Living in the modern times where nothing is free of toxic elements, it is life threatening to ignore our body even in the slightest situation. Obesity, for example is becoming a more recurrent and major problem in our country these days. In order to lose weight many people nowadays hit the gym, eat a lot of supplements and spend a fortune of organic food. The extremely busy lifestyle does not permit them to follow it in a routinely manner. This routine might just work fine for you in losing weight but it can hurt you internally due to the severe side effects of the products and allopathic supplements. Ayurveda is the science of balanced routine where diet and discipline go hand in hand and will never harm your body; instead it will sync your mind, body and soul!
Some of The Tips As Suggested by Ayurveda Are–
1. Lemon-Honey: Any treatment in Ayurveda begins with detoxification. The detoxifying capacity of 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1table spoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water every morning empty stomach will reduce your appetite and help you in weight loss. If you continue consuming this for a month along with a routine exercise regime will give you positive results;
2. Yoga and exercise: Many Ayurveda experts like Guru Manish, a renowned name in the industry recommends physical exercise and moving it from your desk after meals is the easiest way to beat sedentary lifestyle in today’s time. Waking up early and practicing simple yoga postures or walking barefoot on grass will help you control body cholesterol levels and lose weight in no time.
3. Pepper: Pepper enhances the metabolism process in your body which in turn speeds up the digestion. The faster digestion of food prevents fat allocation in your body. Adding a pinch of pepper to your food every morning will help your metabolism and help you shred those extra kilos!
4. Cabbage: Cabbage is that one kind of green which is a natural fat cutter and also helps in satisfying your untimed hunger. It boosts fat burning and substitutes your cravings in a healthy way. It is a must to never ignore the basics that we got in our kitchen.
5. Horse Gram: Eating horse gram or sprouts is a common discipline in every household nowadays can have larger impact on your digestion which will flourish a better metabolism and cut fat. Eating boiled gram will show benefits in 45 days.
6. Triphala: Triphala can be used as a herb tonic which will help in any kind of bowel movement. It helps in absorption of vitamins and minerals and keeps body balanced and maintained. Consuming triphala helps in detoxification of the body leading to clearing of the blood vessels, liver, stomach and overall digestive system.
7. Ginger: Ginger is a powerhouse of antioxidants and thus helps in weight loss dramatically. Grate some ginger and lemon drops to a glass full of lukewarm water for results in no time;
8. Kalonji: kalonji is the power house of antioxidants and fibre. These elements help you fight obesity by speeding up the digestion process. Further, the features also help in inhibiting the symptoms of cancer. Kalonji can easily be incorporated in your daily food items. Health experts have been recommending kalonji since a long time now for those who want to lose weight naturally.
9. Aloevera: Aloevera has long been known to catalyse weight loss, with pro digestive properties; a healthy digestive system signifies to a proper weight and minimal fat allocation. You can drink aloevera every morning or have it any manner that pleases you.
10. Small meals in smaller intervals: Instead of practice a heavy 3 course meal, get in the habit of eating smaller portions of meal in smaller plates and smaller intervals of time. Be very sure to include leafy fruits and vegetables along with other vital minerals and vitamins.